The good news is...we are reopening on Monday, May 18 at 10 am. The details are as follows:
- Everyone must wear a mask while in the shop.
- Only a few people in the shop at one time, and everyone must observe social distance guidelines.
- If you have any symptoms at all, please stay home..
- No sit-n-knit and no classes for the time being. It is also going to be nearly impossible to offer one on one help with projects, though I will do my best to answer questions as well as I can while maintaining the required distance.
- The restroom will not be available to the public at this time.
The harder news is that I don't have a timeline for when classes, sit-n-knit, or in- person help can resume. We are all going to have to exercise a bit of patience while we see what happens.
As we are set to reopen I was reminded that this is the time of year when I switch to summer hours. We will go ahead with summer hours as of Monday, so please make a note of them! Summer hours are:
- Sunday 12-5
- Monday 10-5
- closed Tuesday and Wednesday
- Thursday 10-5
- Friday 12-5
- Saturday 10-5
I'm looking forward to having everyone back in the shop. See you soon!